30+ Presentations from High-Level National & International Industry Speakers.
Topics and Technologies
AMC aims to foster a national dialogue among industry, government, academia, and media on the role Advanced Manufacturing will play in increasing the competitiveness of the Canadian manufacturing sector, and provide a forum to discuss policy implications at all levels that could help accelerate the adoption of advanced technologies by the Canadian manufacturing industry.
Conference sessions, case studies, and testimonials addressing:
- Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing
- Advanced Manufacturing Canada 2.0 on the Hill – Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Automation in Manufacturing
- Alternative Manufacturing & Small Batch Manufacturing
- Internet of Things
- Industry 4.0
- Maker Movement
- Made in Canada
- Smart Manufacturing
- Global Opportunities
- Reports from Industry Canada
- Research from Academia and Top Universities
Ultimately, Advanced Manufacturing technologies and topics will enable companies to manufacture goods faster, better, and cost-effectively—leading to quantum leaps in productivity.
Automation & Robotics
- Advanced Robotics and Quality Control
- Custom Automation
- Design & Development
- Digital manufacturing
- Emerging Technologies
- Factory Diagnostics & Simulation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Vision technologies
- Intelligent Manufacturing: Where does Canada Stand on the Global Market ?
- Economics of Automation
- Workforce Development Challenges
- Exporting Opportunities (Case studies)
- 2025: Future Vision of Advance Manufacturing.
- Acquisitions in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- Robotic Integration: Economic Impact Comparison
- Technology Adoption
- Continuous Improvement & Productivity
- Industry 4.0
Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing
- Advanced Materials
- Additive Metal Processes
- Fabrication & Assembly
- Concept Modeling & Design Considerations
- Casting Technology
- Integration & Product Development in AM
- Laser Consolidation
- Modeling & Simulation
Workforce Development Theatre
Discussions on addressing workforce challenges and building the capabilities of today and tomorrow’s workforce.