50+ Presentations from High-Level National & International Industry Speakers.
Topics and Technologies
Conference sessions, case studies, and testimonials addressing:
- Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing
- Automation in Manufacturing
- Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Advanced Manufacturing Triangle MTB, Montréal-Toronto-Boston
- Alternative Manufacturing
- Small Batch Manufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing Canada 2.0 on the Hill – Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Global Opportunities
- Reports from Industry Canada
- Research from Academia and Top Universities
- Maker Movement
- Made in Canada
Advanced Manufacturing :
Automation & Robotics Theatre
Ultimately, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, such as automation & robotics and 3D printing/additive manufacturing, will enable companies to manufacture goods faster, better, and cheaper—and lead to quantum leaps in productivity.
- Advanced Robotics and Quality Control
- Custom Automation
- Design & Development
- Digital manufacturing
- Emerging Technologies
- Factory Diagnostics & Simulation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Vision technologies
Automation Economics Theatre
- Intelligent Manufacturing: Where does Canada Stand on the Global Market ?
- Economics of Automation
- Workforce Development Challenges
- Exporting Opportunities (Case studies)
- 2025: Future Vision of Advance Manufacturing.
- Acquisitions in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development
- Robotic Integration: Economic Impact Comparison
- Technology Adoption
- Continuous Improvement & Productivity
- Industry 4.0
- AMC 2016 – Canadian Outlook on Advanced Manufacturing
Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing Theatre
The RAPID Canada Conference & Pavilion, an industry-leading forum for discussion of the latest developments, trends and techniques specific to Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing.
- Advanced Materials
- Additive Metal Processes
- Fabrication & Assembly
- Concept Modeling & Design Considerations
- Casting Technology
- Integration & Product Development in AM
- Laser Consolidation
- Modeling & Simulation
- Foster a national dialogue among industry, government, academia, and media on the role of advanced manufacturing for the competitiveness of the Canadian manufacturing sector.
- Provide a national forum to discuss policy implications at all levels that could help accelerate the adoption of advanced technologies by the Canadian manufacturing industry.